Sunday, June 04, 2006

After the dust settles...

So, I have officially made my endorsement. What can frequent readers expect next from "Uncle J's Book of Queries"? Will I be intensely and unabashedly partisan throughout this leadership contest?

The answer is NO. I will be very critical of EVERY candidate equally. In fact, I will probably be most critical of the candidate I have decided to support.

So, if you are a supporter of another candidate, and you regularly check out my blog ---do not despair! I hope this blog becomes a forum of sober thought; where people of all stripes and affiliations can have an earnest debate of who should lead our great party.

Cheers,

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Surely you can spare a bit more ink for my pal Joe Volpe!

9:36 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

1:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home